Some items are no longer available. Your cart has been updated.
This discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional or discounted offer.
Your cart is empty.
Sale price USD $18.00 Regular price
Size no camera
Hello，Welcome to our store
Contral mode:WiFi App Control
Timed:8 Meals Per Day
Function:Voice Record Remind， Portion Control， Timer Programmable， IR Detect
Suitable:Medium Small Cats Dog
-- If the app cannot be paired with your phone， do the following:
a. Check to make sure there is power and look for the indicator light to flash green (ready to pair). Make sure Wifi is on the 2.4 GHz signal;
b. After pairing， it should be indicated by a solid green light;
c. Install the application.Feature:
-- When an automatic feeder is required:
1. (1) Business travel or business trip (short term);
(2) obesity-prone cats/dogs (controlling the amount and time of feeding);
(3) If it is a cat to wake you up at night， wake up in the morning and wake up (late night) feeding;
(4) If the owner has a lot of overtime pay;
2. Why is the recording sound low during playback?
Pets can hear lower voices than we do， so the sound is very low during playback， which won't bother you or your family.
3. Why is the lid of the feeder opaque?
If the lid is transparent， for some pets， they will find the way food is， and if their eating habits are not cultivated， they can even damage the feeder.
Meals:8 meals per day;
Meal Portions:From 1 to 20 portions per meal， 5g for each portion;
Product weight:5.4Ib (2.47kg)Package:
1 *Automatic cat feeder
1 * adapter
1 * USB cable
Note: (1) Please use a clean wet towel and dry it with a dry towel， do not use water;
(2) Please keep the main board dry and prevent the pet from chewing the power cord， as it may cause the machine to randomly drop a lot of food during the non-feeding time;
(3) Please be careful not to put too much in the machine to avoid getting stuck or not. You can place the hopper at 1/2 to 2/3 height if you don't leave too long;
(4) We recommend that you put the battery indoors when you are out: to avoid accidental power.